Friday, September 04, 2009

Mash-ups "The Dulk"




WOW! has it been almost a year? Sorry for the long absence. But I'm back again with a new piece. As most of you may know Disney had bought Marvel....could be a good thing..could be a bad thing...we'll see. I know what it's like to be bought by the big house of mouse...and for me it blew...but whatever...anyway a friend of mine thought it might be cool to do some Marvel/Disney character mash-ups..which for some bizzare reason really inspired me...so here's my take on one of those famous characters. Lookinf forward to do more...hopefully not in a year.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Keeper's Notes said...

Lou, that's great! Pretty funny that you and Carlos had the same idea..I like where you took it and gave him the feathers! Awesome...really looking forward to seeing more...not to mention a Darth Vader!!! ;)

9:25 PM  
Blogger Cisco's Sketch Page said...

This looks great, Lou!! Funny, I had the same idea but I figured that someone was coming up with it....so I did something different. It's sketched out and I just need to color it. Again Lou, Nice job!!

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome job, Lou!!! Hope you don't take so long to post something else, you're too talented, buddy.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Jason Quinones said...

saw this on art jumble. then saw it was done by "lou" and knew it had to be you!

looks awesome bro! great colors! awesome mash up of the two classic characters!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Great job, Lou -- LOVE IT when you post new art!!!!!

-C!

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

你不能左右天氣,但你可以改變心情..................................................

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home