Friday, May 09, 2008

Muppet Heroes





What can I say..I've neglected my blog for WAY too long now and I'm not going to go in the blah blah blah and whaah whaah whaah. I know I needed to post something so here's a couple of sketches on a project in development that I hope really works out. I originally had wanted to do an IronMan piece to coincide w/ the new move that came out last week..which ROCKS! But I will get back to that one soon. Man, I know much time has passed since my last post. Like my boy Frog Daddy said..my last post was at the end of baseball season last year...wow! My second daughter just turned 1 my oldest is turning 6 in June. The Mets collapsed at the end of last season...my team the NY GIANTS won the Super Bowl...which was the frigging best thing ever! Got fired from a job in Febuary..(WHAAAA! I got fired from a a crappy job WHAAAA! Then I went back to an old job WHAAA!! LOL!! O yeah a lot of time has passed since the last post... Seriously though, everything is groovy, family is doing well. And I will try to keep posting more often. S

7 Comments:

Blogger Jason Quinones said...

HOLY FLIPPIN SHIT! LOU'S BACK!

sound like you've been busy. well, i know you've been busy. the few times i've seen you in the street you've got a cell phone atttached to your head and you're deep in a convo wheelin' and dealin'! haha! glad to hear you're in good spirits and the fam's doing ok.

these hero concepts look great lou!!! i always liked supergrover myself. can't wait to see the finished product! how about legion of super monsters? too angry?

take care brother and keep drawing!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

dude this is like The Henson Initiative!
Welcome back Broseph! been too long-
Glad you're back in the saddle and hope to
see more from you soon....
P.S.- Iron Man OWNED!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Lou said...

Hey thanks fellas. you know I've read the comments from the last post and checking in on everyone's blog and I gotta say...it's some of the funniest shit I've read, where I actually spit my coffee.

hey Glenn, I had no idea that Michelle had surgery recently. Well I'm glad everything is good with all that my man. All the best.

6:47 AM  
Blogger The Keeper's Notes said...

LOOUUuiiiIIIIITtoooooo iS BAAACKKK!!!

WoW .... miracles do happen!

And this post has already been up for 11 days!! I haven't even stopped in here in that long, figuring I wouldn't see anything new..but I said 'ah, lemme check' and lo and behold! I was taken aback by a new post! A cool one as well! Rob had mentioned this project to me, so it's great to actually see it! I love Captain Cookie's cookie shield and Grover's trash-can suit and lid propellent thingy. Is that a donut box on his head!??

You've got to post the finished colored versions when you can!

9:20 PM  
Blogger The Keeper's Notes said...

PS !!!

9:21 PM  
Blogger evan said...

Hey Lou, great to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. I really like your super hero sketches. They got a great feel to them. I started doing these super hero themed characters for my own amusement. But, there is some buzz on actually doing something with them. But, I've learned to not get too excited until you have proof in your hands. I actually started with a Spider-Elmo back in the day. Nice blog! It seems like your fans want to see more. :) I'm bookmarking you right now!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you are the Jedi master with the muppets. Great to see you posting new stuff, brother. Now I guess I gotta get my ass in gear, huh?

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home