Friday, January 12, 2007

old sketches..





It's been six years since I left my old job and a buddy of mine (jesse's sketchpad) kept an abundant amount disney sketches I did back then and noticed that they used a lot of my ideas for their own styleguides/supplements...ain't nothing sacred?!...just kidding...it just tells me that the must of really like my stuff...however the one's you see here were based on a space exploration theme they created and we just ran with creating some new poses and ideas...hope you like. I'll be postin' some more


oh yeah quick family update..for some of you that don't know...we're expecting our second child (another girl) in April...now I'm really outnumbered! But it's all good and I'm excited and very happy..I just gotta re-new my membership to DWS....(Dads with Shotguns!)...you out there know what I'm talkin about! Peace!!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Keeper's Notes said...

Nice sketches, Lou...favorite is the one in the cockpit at the instrument panel. But now you've gotta post some NEW stuff...! C'mon!

PS Good luck with the forthcoming baby!

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There ya go, Louito!!! I'm glad you posted these. Btw, that spaceshuttle instrument panel one is by far one of my favorite drawings you've done at KH. I love that one. And dude, it was my pleasure safeguarding all your drawings. Again, congrats on your new bambina! See ya at the ranch!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Johnny Supersonic said...

Lou's back! Nice shtuff! I'm gonna buck the trend and say that I like the moon buggy one...would love to see it more finished. Is that the shuttle's loading bay door Mickey's working on in the first sketch?

Like Justin said, keep it coming.

...and Best luck with the new baby!

5:58 AM  
Blogger The Keeper's Notes said...

That is so cool, Jess that you kept track of Lou's art after he left!

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I would've done it for any of you guys. Now go draw something new, Louito!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Lou said...

hey guys, thanks for the kind words and all. it's good to post again. i'll be doing some more!

justin- i'll be postin' some new stuff.

rob-LOL!

jes-thanks again..now you post!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

yeah that apollo 13 shot at the console is money Louito...it's a friggin marvel of perspective-
amazing work....
Now Ink the "Jedi Lou" You Will.
Waited Long Enough We Have.
The Monkey I Will Now Go Spank..

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home